- Public Works
- Equipment for Sale or Bid
Equipment for Sale or Bid
Please view the City of Ludington Bid Portal Page for any new equipment sale opportunities.
THE CITY HAS THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT OR REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS
Please contact DPW Clerk, Corinn VanWyck, email@example.com or call 231-843-2873
Important Bidder Information:
1) Equipment is being sold as surplus equipment in its present, as-is condition. The City of Ludington makes no warranties whatsoever, either expressed or implied, concerning the condition of the equipment, its fitness for buyer’s intended use nor does the City of Ludington warrant that any item sold will pass a City, State or Federal inspection. Equipment may have unknown mechanical defects that are subject to prospective bidder’s review during a physical inspection.
2) Prospective bidders are responsible for ascertaining the value of equipment prior to offering a bid. Equipment can be inspected during the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm, Monday through Friday at 975 First St., Ludington, MI.
3) The successful bidder will be responsible for removing all equipment from the site. Bidder is responsible for all moving arrangements.
4) Equipment may not be returned nor will the buyer be reimbursed any funds for any reason subsequent to the sale.
5) Equipment sold must be paid by certified check, cashier’s check, money order, dealer’s check or cash. No personal checks will be accepted. Checks should be made out to the City of Ludington. Payment shall be submitted to the City of Ludington at 400 S. Harrison, Ludington, Mich, 49431.
6) The City reserves the right to sell equipment to the highest overall bidder and to accept or reject all bids received; some or all equipment is subject to reserve(minimum) bid price.
General Sale Terms and Conditions:
1) Inspection: The bidder is invited, urged and cautioned to inspect the property prior to submitting a bid. Property will be available for inspection at the City of Ludington DPW 975 First Street Ludington MI . Phone number 2318451479
All sales are “as-is” and final. Property is sold as surplus property in its current “as-is” condition. The description provided in this invitation is based solely upon general observations. Items listed may need repair or be incomplete. Bidders are invited, encouraged and cautioned to carefully inspect property offered in the invitation prior to submitting a bid. Failure to inspect property shall not constitute grounds for a claim or for the withdrawal of a bid after the close of the auction.
- 1986 Chevrolet G30 Van 6.2L diesel 110,993 miles. Vin# 2GBJG31J3G4147102. With Champion Bus Conversion. $1,000 Min