The City of Ludington Treasurer’s Office is responsible for the accounting and collection of all monies due to the City including property taxes, water bills, special assessments, invoices and permits. We handle the disbursements of all property tax money collected. The Treasurer is also responsible for the investment of City funds. We are located in City Hall with office hours Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., excluding holidays. Please call our office at 231-845-6237 if you have any questions regarding amounts due for your water bill, taxes, or any other invoice that you have received.
- Online: Pay your water bills and property taxes online using your credit/debit card or electronic check*
- Automatic direct payment with completed form: Pay your water bills and property taxes by automatic bill payment. When you enroll in this option, you authorize us to automatically deduct your payment from your checking or savings account - See Quick Links for form
- By phone: Pay any bill or invoice received by calling 231-845-6237 or 1-855-331-3626*
- In person during office hours or by mail: 400 S. Harrison Street Ludington, MI 49431
- Locked drop box: Located to the right of the front doors at City Hall *A processing fee will apply when paying by credit/debit card or electronic check.
- Bulky item stickers - $5 each
- Extra garbage stickers - $2 each
- Boat ramp parking decals - $30 for City residents and $60 for non-residents
- Annual yard waste stickers - $67
- Recycle bins are available at no additional fee
- Notary services are available at no cost
Water & Sewer Bills Processed Quarterly
- Residents are billed on a quarterly basis for water and sewer use.
- Payments are due on the 20th of the month issued; if received after that date, a 10% penalty will apply. Access water and sewer-rate information for additional details.