Ludington Area recognized for its many accomplishments
The City of Ludington would like to share some recent accomplishments in our area and congratulate those involved in making these things possible:
• The Mitten Bar, one of America's Best Beer bars by Food & Wine magazine. This establishment just celebrated its one year anniversary.
• Congratulations to The Mitten Bar: A Michigan Ideology! They were recognized in DRAFT Magazine as one of the top 1...00-Beer-Bars in America and Top 25 in the Mid-West!
• LUDINGTON STATE PARK Midwest Living magazine voted it the #1 state park in the Midwest. LSP had 817,000 visitors in the 2011 season.
• USA TODAY listed Ludington's Stearns Park Beach as one of the Top 50 Great American Beaches!
• Congratulations Ludington! Many Downtown Ludington businesses were featured in the New York Times travel section.....huge for this area!
• Ludington Makes its big screen debut with the filming of the movie "30 Minutes or Less”.
• Congratulations to Ludington House Bed and Breakfast! They are the proud recipients of the Trip Advisor 2012 Certificate of Excellence Award!
• Ludington is the #1 fresh water port in the world for number of registered fish caught!
• This just in Ludington's North Breakwater Light is noted as one of the top #10 Lighthouses on weather.com!
Thank you to all of our residents, staff, and visitors for these many accomplishments.